I posted this pumpkin protein smoothie on my Fall detox recipes (read here) and so many of you messaged me to share the recipe. It’s been my favorite smoothie to have for breakfast during the Fall. How can you beat pumpkin and protein? It’s important to me to stay fit during the Fall especially when the motivation is lacking. When I crave comfort foods, it’s nice to have an arsenal of healthy recipes that taste great. All you have to do is blend everything together and drink immediately. The recipe is below…stay gorgeous babe.
- 10 – 12 ounces of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 scoops whey protein (my favorite is Biochem)
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax seeds
- 2 teaspoons agave nectar or honey