I love Summer birthdays even though mine is in March. I love pool parties, popsicles, BBQs, and water gun fights. I go all out for my friends and families’ birthdays when they are in the Summer because it’s so much more fun to celebrate outdoors with fun props. I made these for my aunt’s birthday party and everyone loved them. They are so easy to make and instantly turn your Summer party into a luau themed one. All you need are pineapples and flowers. Follow the easy step-by-step below.
1. Cut the spiny top off the pineapple.
2. Cut a hole into the pineapple.
3. Cut away at the meat inside the pineapple. You can eat it later!
4. You can scoop the rest of the meat away with a spoon.
5. I experimented first with the arrangement to see which flowers should be at the forefront of the vase versus the back.
6. I settled on this one and added the palm in the back. What do you think?